ALL APPLICATION SHALL BE SUBMITTED WITH ALL REQUIRED SUPPORTING DATA AND FEES AT LEAST THIRTY (30) BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE PROPOSED DATE OF EVENT.
CHECK LIST FOR VENDOR PERMITS:
1. Application - MUST BE complete when submitted.
2. Copy of ID from each person - for proof of age and address.
3. Permits - example: Health Dept., Sales & Use Tax Permit etc.
4. Permission from property owner in writing and/or signoff from Parks & Recreation Department.
5. Certificate of Insurance $1,000,000 adding "Town of Putnam" as additionally Insured.
6. $50.00 fee for each person - Check(s) made out to: Putnam Police Department.
7. If Exempt - Veteran's DD214 - copy.
If approved - $200.00 per person will be due. Check(s) made out to: Putnam Town Clerk.
If submitting the $200.00 per person with the application, one check per person will need to be submitted.
Vendor Parking at Simonzi Park
The Town of Putnam has designated three Vendor Parking spaces in Simonzi Park. They are available from Sunrise to Sunset. No business after Sunset.
These spots are on a first come first serve basis. Vendors need to have their permit available immediately upon request.