- Selectmen 2017-present
- Member of the Zoning Commission - 2015-2017
- Member of Republican Town Committee
- Member of Veteran’s Advisory Board
- Member of the American Legion – was instrumental in forming what it is today
- Member of the Elks – generated the weekly raffle to donate to Daily Bread
- Started the recognition of the Beirut bombing program
- Instituted care package drives for the troops in Iraq
He was an advocate for the citizens of Putnam and loved by all. He often spent time with Town departments, sharing historical knowledge on zoning, land use, financial and Town government activities. Much of his information was based on his hunting hobby, where he learned about properties from long walks through town areas.
Services are being handled by Gilman Funeral Home, 104 Church Street, Putnam, CT.
Flags on all Town buildings are being flown at half mast until his interment.
July 20, 2021