- CT Department of Labor: one stop shop for answers on labor in CT.
- CT Business Portal: One stop for all business needs, licensing, employment, etc.
- Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development The Department of Economic and Community Development develops and implements strategies to attract and retain businesses and jobs, revitalize neighborhoods and communities, ensure quality housing and foster appropriate development in Connecticut's towns and cities.
- Northeast Connecticut Chamber of Commerce Whether you're planning to relocate to Connecticut's northeast or visit our area for a short time, we are confident that our business community is anxious to make your time here pleasant and productive.
- Putnam Business Association The PBA promotes its business community and the Town of Putnam, CT as a premier New England destination.
- Connecticut Business & Industry Association The Connecticut Business & Industry Association (CBIA) is a professional service organization, recognized as the most effective advocate for business in the state.” We work at the state Capitol on behalf of our 10,000 members, and they rely on our products, services and information to grow and compete in a global economy.”
- CT Economic Development Association: The Connecticut Economic Development Association, CEDAS, is a not-for-profit membership organization committed to advancing the practice and process of economic development in Connecticut.
- Community Economic Development Fund CEDF has numerous loan products to assist small business owners who have problems obtaining traditional financing. CEDF provides loans with flexible terms to ensure business success.
- The Connecticut Development Authority The Connecticut Development Authority provides debt financing and investment capital to help businesses grow in Connecticut.
- Connecticut Innovations Connecticut Innovations provide strategic capital and operational insight to push the frontiers of high-tech industries such as energy, biotechnology, information technology, and photonics.
- Small Business Boost Fund: links CT Small Business and non-profits to the financial support they need to thrive.
- Northeast Connecticut Economic Alliance The Northeast CT Economic Alliance, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that provides business development resources to both existing and startup small and medium sized manufacturing and service companies seeking to expand, diversity, retain business or improve operations.
- Small Business Administration The SBA helps Americans start, build and grow businesses. Through an extensive network of field offices and partnerships with public and private organizations, SBA delivers its services.
- Women's Business Development Center The Women's Business Development Center (WBDC) is a 501 © 3 non-profit micro-enterprise development organization whose goal is to increase economic independence for women. This is accomplished through Small Business and Professional Development Training-specifically, small business and micro-enterprise training, career assistance, networking, and access to applicable resources.
- Advance CT: Research why CT is a good place to do business.
- SCORE Small Business support through mentoring and workshops.
- Connex resources for CT Manufacturing
- Connstep, Connecticut’s Manufacturing Resource Center CONNSTEP delivers everything you need to improve your manufacturing business. ”We're the first place to look whether you want to implement a Lean Manufacturing program, get your ISO certification, or explore innovative ways to grow your manufacturing business.”
Start Up Business
- Connecticut Licensing Info Center Get instant access to the business licensing information you need to succeed.
- Connecticut Small Business Development Center Providing free technical and management assistance to Connecticut small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Eastern Connecticut Regional Tourism District The Eastern Regional Tourism District is a non-profit, publicly- funded organization dedicated to the sustained growth of the tourism industry in eastern Connecticut.